Who are the decision makers?
The UNDP Resident Representative is UNDP Administrator's representative at the country level, and head of the country office being ultimately responsible for the quality and sustainability of UNDP interventions, including UNDP policies and procedures.
1. Resident Representative ai - Mr. Israel Dessalegne
2. Deputy Resident Represetative (O&P) ai - Ms. Roselyn Sinemani
3. Economic Advisor - Ms. Colleen Zambia
4. Assistant Resident Representative (Governance and Gender) - Mr. Gregory Saili
5. Assistant Resident Representative (Environment & Energy) - Ms. Winnie Musonda
6. Officer in Charge , Inclusive Growth & SDGs - Mr. Jan Willem van den Broek